life is always about the journey...

Friday, March 14, 2014

Swinging From The Ceiling!



Happy TGIFriday...

I've got a project to share that will have you swingin' from the ceiling...or not LOL!

Today I thought I'd share a fun tutorial I found out on the ole' blogosphere. I want to make one as soon as I'm better and have the energy.  I've seen old chandeliers at Salvation Army and thrift stores for under $15-20 (doesn't matter if it works or not and if it doesn't work negotiate that price down) so this isn't an expensive project.  Take some spray paint, the pots you can get for $1-2 a piece and then your flowers.  I want to make one for under my cabana...too cute!


For all the directions and more pictures hop over to the DIY Showoff's Blog!

If you make one email me a picture because I'd love to see!

Now I'm taking the weekend off but will be back on Monday with a post as I promised in this post HERE !
(if you didn't see it) 

Have a great weekend!



Share:

2 comments

  1. What a cool idea! THanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! This would love fabulous on our deck in Colorado! A must do! The "antique" (junk) stores up there are always loaded with chandeliers! Hope you are feeling much better! Sending prayers! I go back to the doc this week and I hope he releases me to do a few things. I have been trapped in this house unable to do anything for two weeks! Going stir crazy!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me, I hope I made you smile or inspired you in some way! I appreciate you stopping by!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig