life is always about the journey...

Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy Much!?



Hi y'all...its been awhile I know! 
 Just updating you with a few things going on in my crazy life.  I will be having some surgeries and treatments starting soon so its gonna be a rough-rodeo-spring for me.  I am not ready to go into detail and share all that at the moment as I'm still processing it myself.  HOWEVER I love to blog and I wasn't blogging because I haven't had the energy (both mentally & physically) to get any projects done.  And I was thinking to myself how silly that was...I love to blog and write and I would just have to get over myself and find a new "something" to share.  So I was up to 6 am last night...not by choice mind you...and was pondering what I would post here every week.

So at least 5-6 posts a week will be coming your way starting today.  Obviously surgery days and recovery I might not have much to post but I will try my best.  

So WHAT am I going to post?

Well a little bit of everything!  

Things that made me happy that day or put a smile on my face.
Quotes that make me think or say "aha"!
Books that I'm reading that I think everyone would love (or maybe not)!
Recipes I've tried or want to try soon.
Other people's project links that I think are super-cool!
Places, Events or things my family is doing!
Photographs of mine.
My journey along the path of wellness and nutrition
(starting Paleo diet this week)
and more!

So they won't all be long, drawn out posts but rather small snippets of things that have intrigued me, made me happy or things I just feel I need to share.  
As soon as I'm better I hope to start finishing some of those unfinished projects but until then you and I will have a conversation of sorts...right here on this blog every day.
Sound ok?

And you can always find me on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram...I have a serious addiction to most forms of Social Media that can't be cured. ;)  And hey when you are laid up in bed it makes you feel like you are still part of the world lemme tell ya!


*************************************

Kitty Cat Love
This is a sweater I picked up at Target last week.  Why?  Well because I thought it was cute, it made me smile and ummm I have 6 cats so I AM the crazy-cat-lady LOL.  My daughter made fun of it...pah what does she know because I wore it to the mall and had 7 people compliment me on it. So what does she do?  She goes and buys a tank top from Urban Outfitters with....yup you guessed it...cats all over it bwahahaha!

Anywho it goes brilliantly with my peach skinnies from Gap I got this past fall and my gray pointy-toe flats.  Its a little quirky but comfortable and makes a statement...what that statement is I'm not sure...maybe I'm "goofy" hahaha!  But I love it!  I didn't see the sweater online so maybe its an "in-store" only item but its by Mossimo from Target.


And y'all know I'm a fanatic for Essie nail polishes right?  
Well I flipped over the NEW Resort 2014 Collection....love every color!  I actually bought the mini cube set from Amazon...that way I get all the colors in small doses (because I rarely use all the nail polish in a bottle so why buy the huge bottles unless I absolutely love it, right?).
The Spring 2014 Colors are cute too :)


Enjoy your Monday!


Share:

15 comments

  1. I cannot wait to hear...send in those posts! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post Suzanne-do miss your posts-esp on FB!!! Hoping you are on the road to recovery -SOON! You make me feel more normal-with only two cats (now-lost my baby last year) and one dog. Helps me feel maybe I can be a little classy-since y r alot ! (even with all the furbabies!) Prayers for you and the family as you go thru this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hugs, Suzanne. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    Huge thanks for sharing that Essie comes in mini versions! I love their nail polish but never use a whole bottle either. Loving the peach and navy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well crap! I just wrote out a long post and my computer ate it! It just disappeared..... so trying again.

    I am laid up right now from surgery that I had last Monday. It never fails to amaze me how close our lives parallel each other. I can always identify. My mending is not coming around as quickly as I would like but being laid up does have its perks. I am now finally able to do your All About Hair class and thoroughly enjoying it! Since going back to work I am not able to color very often so I am having a lot of fun with my Copics. I have been dragging out papers that I have either pre-printed with digis or pre-stamped. I have somewhere around 150 full sheets of images full of hair that I am coloring. I am also discovering that I have a lot of markers that I need to order refills for.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you dear friend as your recoup. I pray that you will come through with flying colors and be running around like crazy again soon!
    I love your new sweater! I think it is really cool. I also like the new Spring colors.
    Sending lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big hug Suzanne.... You don't have to make a thing just knowing that you are getting the
    help that you need that is the main thing.
    I am the old cat lady I have 10 cats and 5 dogs but all are outside ones. I live in the country and
    they all have plenty of room and all the food they can eat. I work with a group of lady's that help
    fix cats for people that can't afford to have it done.
    My daughter in law has a new book out her first one it is called The Hybrid Antecedent .. I don't know if it's the kind of book that you like to read
    You just hang in there and take care of yourself... hugs from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I forgot, good luck with your Paleo! I started mine about a month ago and can definitely tell a big difference in how I feel.! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interested in the Paleo diet...Is it good for RA patients? I have had the worst pain and joint ache this Winter than in all my 30 years of dealing with RA. I am sorry to hear you are having some surgeries as I know you do deal with a lot. My daughter has MS and has lost eyesight in one eye and using a cane most of the time now so I know quite a bit about it. I will always read your blog, you are a very interesting lady and I love to read whatever you write. I love a lot of the same books you read so am always interested in what you are reading. I wish you the best of luck with what is going on with you, hope your Spring is nice and better than you think it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry you are having health issues - saying prayers things will go well for you. Glad you're blogging again - I've missed your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear you're going to have to go through surgeries and such. It's great for us that you'll be posting but don't ever feel pressured to blog. We'll still be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzanne I love that you are going to post when you feel up to it. I do believe it will be therapy. You know I am always here for you my friend and that I am continuing my prayers for a speedy recovery. We gotta have our trip sometime this year. I also have considered the Paleo program in the past, so can't wait to hear how it goes. maybe I will have to join you on it. Love you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Take care dear Suzanne. Sorry to hear you are having surgery but pray it will make a world of difference to your life. You have always made me laugh with your antics. I adore your sweater. I only have one ragdoll cat but it feels like I have ten at times. Praying for a miracle healing for. God bless.
    hugs Maz ♡♥♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzanne, I hope you get better soon and that you are in my prayers with what ever you are going thru now. I look forward to the new posts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzanne, hope you feel better soon and you are in my prayers. I can't want to see the new posts but remember don't feel like you have to post health is more important.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best wishes to you and your family. I hope you have a speedy recovery with everything you are going through. I will keep you, your family and your surgeons in my thoughts and prayers. I love your posts whether you have a project or not. You always put a smile on my face. I'm sure your followers understand that you will post when you can. Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry to hear you've been so unwell Suzanne.
    That top is really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me, I hope I made you smile or inspired you in some way! I appreciate you stopping by!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig