life is always about the journey...

Friday, July 12, 2013

Beauty Around You!

 STOP...and Smell the Roses
(well kinda)

Sometimes you have to just stop...smell the flowers AND see the beauty in nature that surrounds you.  Tonight I walked the dogs and the woods were aglow with lightening bugs that the woods seemed to just sparkle.  I was wishing I had my camera and the talent to capture it...amazing!

I rush from one to-do to the next most days but I try to find a few minutes each day to STOP and smell the roses..well kinda...you get what I mean!  It gives me a chance to catch my breath and carry on with my day on a positive note.



These pics are of a beautiful butterfly that was flittering on my butterfly bush the other day.  It was GORGEOUS and I grabbed my camera and was able to capture it in all its beauty for just a moment. Ahhhh and then on with the day......................






Share:

1 comment

  1. Hey Suzanne, I agree I always tell people to stop and enjoy the moment, it makes life much better, thanks for sharing your gorgeous visitor, lucky you, I know you enjoyed the moment, hope you have a lot of them ^-^...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me, I hope I made you smile or inspired you in some way! I appreciate you stopping by!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig