life is always about the journey...

Friday, October 17, 2014

TGIFall Friday!




Happy Fall Friday everyone!  Just thought I'd pop in here and say HI and hope everyone has a great weekend.  We are having sunny, blue skies and temps in the low 70's today and all weekend...I'm taking advantage of every moment too.  Walks with the dogs & hubs, taking photographs in the woods and our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch and wine tasting tour.  I'm not a winter girl so I take every advantage of the nicer weather before the cold hits us...then I hibernate like a bear lol!

Thought I'd share a few pics I took the other day from my walks in the woods after it had rained.  Still working on learning my camera and all its functions and getting the right lighting and mood framed in my photos.  One thing about photography is how much it relaxes me...almost like meditating...perfect for those days when I'm feeling a little burnt out.


The colors of these leaves are so vibrant...they just made me so happy!


I loved that all these leaves were in 3 different color stages...the green of summer, the yellow of fall and finally some in the end stages of brown before they fall down to the ground.


One of the last blooms & buds on my rose bushes....loved catching it with the raindrops poised on each petal


One of my favorite photographs I've ever taken...this old tree trunk has Father Claus waiting for folks to find.  So cool right?



Both photos taken with my camera from the same exact spot....love how the change of colors/tones goes from a gorgeous & bright Fall image to a bit more mysterious and secluded view.  The woods behind my house are gorgeously littered with fallen trees and huge rocks covered in moss...how can you not love it?

Yes, this is the photo I made the other wordy version out of :)



Found a few berry bushes still clinging to the warmth....






And I had to snap one of my Baylee....yes she's looking shaggy but always so cute!


Have a Wonderful Weekend!



Share:

3 comments

  1. Suzanne, What kind of camera do you have? YOUR PHOTOS ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL!
    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you so much Diana...I appreciate you saying so! I have a Canon Rebel T5i and 3 different lenses I use along with it. Such a huge learning curve but I'm having fun trying everything out each week...I've had it for almost a year and am still learning. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me, I hope I made you smile or inspired you in some way! I appreciate you stopping by!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig