life is always about the journey...

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Motivational Help---


Take a moment today to remember or say a prayer for those lives that were lost or affected
by this tragedy and make a promise to never forget.


*****
Just sharing some quotes I printed out and have around the house this week to keep myself going...continue on this path to get healthy physically & mentally.  Sometimes seeing one at the right moment just gives you that push or lift you need.
















Share:

5 comments

  1. Thank you Suzanne, I have been putting off exercising & after I read these I got up off my butt and took a walk (and even gave you a shout out on FB). Thanks for the motivation! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome...it all starts with the first step..that's what I tell myself anyway ;) Have a great weekend!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Good plan, Hun.

    I said a prayer today for friends I've lost to 9-11.

    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me, I hope I made you smile or inspired you in some way! I appreciate you stopping by!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig