life is always about the journey...

Monday, December 15, 2014

Soup For The Soul.......


Only 10 more days until Christmas....are you getting a little nervous or excited yet?  I can't believe that December is half way over ugh....time just seems to fly these days more and more.  I'm trying to slow it all down and enjoy everything as much as I can.

I will share some pics this week of holiday things, but wanted to pop in with one of my favorite cold-weather soups that is easy to make and good to put up in the freezer too.  So make a big batch to enjoy on those days you just don't have time to cook or want to be doing other things ;)


For a printable version of this recipe, click HERE!


Have a wonderful week everyone!!!

******
Entering into these Linky Parties:

Monday Funday

Do Tell Tuesday

Hit Me With Your Best Shot


Share:

5 comments

  1. Mmmmm saw your post on FB- love this soup and looking for a better recipe. Thanks for sharing! Have a great week and enjoy your time with the kids : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the tortillas, freak? LOL Who loves you baby? LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me, I hope I made you smile or inspired you in some way! I appreciate you stopping by!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig